Strict 10 day time-frame enforced on all pickups!
Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber & Tea Tree Oil Foot Soap (7x 2 fl. oz. Bottles)
New! - See Description Below for More Details
- Sold Winning Bid: $6.00
- 6 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Pick Up Location 2181 West Alexander Street, West Valley, Utah 84119
- Pick Up Hours Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Wednesday and Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Lot # 94496
- System ID # 5784064
- End Date
- Start Date
- ALL-IN-ONE FOOT CARE SOLUTION a Foot Scrubber with a built in PUMICE STONE! No more bending or straining or trying to balance on one foot while washing the other to clean your feet. The CONTOURED DESIGN of Fresh Feet cradles your foot perfectly to scrub, massage, clean, exfoliate, and sooth from all angles. Say goodbye to cracked heels and hello to baby smooth feet when you use Fresh Feet as part of your shower routine!
- PUMICE STONE exfoliates rough areas of feet with total ease leaving skin smooth & soft. Built-in pumice design keeps it in one place as you move your feet to scrub the dry, itchy skin away! Use your body wash or favorite soap with Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber to help exfoliation process. It’s like getting a spa pedicure at home, everyday!
- DUAL BRISTLE DESIGN Cleans & Massages Feet. OUTER BRISTLES are firm; designed stronger to clean and exfoliate dead, dry, tough, calloused skin areas on your feet. While the INNER BRISTLES are softer; designed to clean and massage the more tender areas of your feet.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL infused bristles help prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew on the over 11,000 bristles on the Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber. Built-in CORD LOOP convenient for hanging to dry & storing in the shower, but out of the way!
- ANTI-SLIP BASE equipped with flexible suction cups grip securely to the surface of your shower or bathtub. Great for everyone! STEP HERE WINGS help balance yourself and the Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber during use. Just alternate feet as your switch to clean them! Great for those with a limited range of motion; arthritis, hip/knee/back pain, athletes, injuries, pregnancy, and more!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.